Tansa, our innovative indexing software
Prepare & manage digital files such as videos, pictures & sounds for mobile & interactive uses.
Tansa is an innovative cataloging software for digital media that is build upon two paradigm shifts: edit in space (on a map, not in time) and manage dynamic user interactions (no more static content) with our original concept of Beam remix !
Tansa is a native OS X software (10.8 Mountain Lion & up) that builds up a local database, automatically and seamlessly synched with your own content in the cloud.
Exactly as services like Dropbox, Tansa allows you to work with your team on your content over internet, where ever you are, when ever you wish.
Memoways makes it easy to organize, filter and share your entire media library. You can tag your content with standard descriptive fields or create custom metadata for your specific needs.
Keep your videos organized with Smart Dynamic Playlists that automatically organize your content based on tags & categories.
All your content is under control!
Upload once, index and then publish your content in multiple & complementary ways across both desktop browsers and mobile devices. With the help of our rich metadata descriptions, your content will be automatically connected to similar media files and trigger new usages.
Your content will fit automatically in the context of your audience: from an immersive & seamless mobile experience to a responsive & streamlined desktop narrative.
It’s all about contextual delivery!
Beyond data management (search, filtering & find), you will be able to connect assets to people (who is in the video, who did the shooting) and to geolocalize (place the video on a map).
The main questions: « Who », « Where », « When » & « Why » will be answered and stored directly on your asset.
While uploading your files in the Memoways Cloud Platform, your resources will be automatically transcoded in various formats (HTML5, mobile, adaptive streaming etc). While ingesting, an automatic analysis will retrieve & create important informations about your content.
Our scripts can retrieve valuable informations from the file name and create the according metadata.
You will be able to build your own taxonomy lists on top of the already existing metadata sets and automate repetitive tasks through grouped selections.
Statistics about the usages are directly visible within the editing interface.
Once the cataloging work is done, you will be able to expose your rich data for public usages. You can save & name a query in your database and create a Beam, that will automatically generate a unique url: your content is available to be remixed and used !
You will be able to manage how people remix and play with your data.
The Workspace is the central hub for all your resources.
Organize, manage and index with « objective » metadata: set and store unique and non questionable descriptions about your content.
Once this cataloging is done, your assets can be used in different Projects without loosing their original descriptions.
Catalog Creation & Media Management:
- Batch Upload your resources (drag&drop)
- Automatic transcoding & metadata creation
- One clic geolocalisation (location & radius)
- Set source information (format…)
- Create your own taxonomies (labels…)
Following questions will get answers:
- Who (created the resource, is in the image, has the rights…)
- Where (the location of the source creation)
- When (was the source created, the file uploaded, edited…)
- How (the source was created, format, codec)
- From (the origin of the source: archive, project…)
Integrate your assets in Projects, define and manage public usages.
You can drag&drop assets from the Workspace in a Project. You can create as many Projects as you wish; the objective metadata will remain untouched while you can set subjective metadata within each Project. The output of the project will be the Beams you create through specific queries in the database.
Project Creation & define usages:
- Give a descriptive name to the asset (« artistic » title)
- Affiliate the asset to a use scenario (the genre or kind of usage for the audience)
- Connect to thematics (what the asset is saying)
- Set tags (detailled descriptive words on the content)
- Create and set as many specific descriptors you need
- Build Beams as the dynamic output of your database
- create unlimited projects with your given content
- expose & publish Beams (= data streams) that will dynamically leverage your content
- Manage the indexation work through statistics and monitoring tools